Thursday, November 4, 2010

Announcement of Switch Energy Solutions

Hello Friends, Colleagues and Clients,

Over the past several years of working at Standard Renewable Energy, I have had the pleasure of working with each of you. November 5th will be my last day working at for Standard Renewable Energy. I am excited, however, to announce my next venture where I hope to continue working with many of you. As Standard Renewable Energy exits the Colorado market Switch Energy Solutions will fill the growing need for energy audits, energy efficiency and renewable energy installations.

"Switch to Comfort, Switch to Savings, Switch Energy Solutions."

With many of my same passionate, dedicated and knowledgeable teammates from SRE, we will continue to provide the best energy solutions available and utilizing the many rebate incentives available to help improve the energy usage of homes and businesses. Also, keep an eye out for Energy Efficiency Eric. If you want to bring your school, work or neighborhood community together, I will be happy to provide a workshop related to home and business energy solutions.

Please note that I have a new phone number and email address. If you have any questions about these changes please feel free to call, email and/or sign up for the Switch Newsletter.

Thank you for your continued support of the new energy economy.

-
Eric Van Orden, LEED AP
President & Founder, Switch Energy Solutions

No comments:

Post a Comment